The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has significantly changed the landscape of the snow sports industry for the coming season. We at Snow Sports Northwest have been hard at work adapting our services to provide safe and effective instruction while operating within The Summit guidelines and complying with the recommendations of health experts. Our consideration has led us to the development of programs that will look very different from previous years. Here are the details for this season:
- We are only offering private lessons this season, in either single sessions (Single Pack) or a six consecutive week package (Six Pack).
- BONUS: Two household members of similar ability can participate together in a private lesson or six week package at no extra cost.
- All lessons will be two hours in length.
- Lessons are available on both Saturdays and Sundays
- Single session lessons will start when Summit Central opens and there is adequate snow coverage
- Six consecutive week lesson packages will all start on either Saturday, Jan 9 or Sunday, Jan 10, 2021 (you choose Saturdays or Sundays)
- All lessons and packages are preregistered and prepaid using the links below. We cannot accept drop-in students.
- We will coordinate with you prior to your first lesson to arrange a start time and a location to meet with your instructor. Go directly to this location to start your lesson, do not come to our lodge first.
- Students and instructors must wear appropriate face coverings at all times during lessons.
- We cannot take beginning students this season. In order to maintain social distancing requirements, all students must be able to do all of the following by themselves and unassisted:
- Put on and take off your own gear (boots, skis, snowboards, clothing etc.)
- Get up from a fall
- Load, Ride and Unload the lift by yourself
- Ski or ride easy green runs under control without physical assistance
- All students must have a season pass. The resort will not be selling daily lift tickets. A link for a discounted student seasons pass will be provided when you register for your lesson/package.
- The SSNW Lodge will be closed to the public this season. Another unfortunate casualty of social distancing requirements. Only SSNW staff in limited numbers will have access to the lodge.
- Single Session 2 hour Private Lesson: $200
- Six Consecutive Week Private Lesson Series (12 hour total): $1000
Our priorities are to provide a safe, healthy, and learning conducive environment as well as a rewarding winter experience for our students and staff. We believe this program represents the best option for meeting these priorities under the exceptional circumstances this season.
Click below to register for either a single day lesson or the six week package